Southern Plantation style home on 15 +/- Acres – Belton, SC
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Just imagine living in this distinguished home full of southern charm. The 7400 sq. ft. home was built in 1904 and sits on 15+ acres in the quaint little town of Belton, SC. Preview this home at our Open House on Sunday, April 23 from 2-5 pm.
Auction Type: Onsite real estate auction with live online bidding
Auction Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 11:00 am
Auction Location: The home located at 110 West Road, Belton, SC.
Anderson County Tax Map #226-01-01-001
Auction Contact: David Meares, SCAL 620 – 864-444-1322
Property Information: This home was under contract in December of 2016 and the purchaser could not close due to a financial situation. His deposit was forfeited and now the home will be offered once again.
Auction Informtion: This home will be offered at Public Auction on Saturday, April 29th, 2017 at 11 AM. Home and 15+ acres will be sold subject to seller confirmation of high bid. This home was built around 1904 and the family that owns this home now have owned it since 1928.
Home features: Approximately 7400 sq. ft. built in 1904 and the family has owned the property since 1928. It has 6 Bedrooms upstairs with 4 full baths, downstairs has 1 bedroom, 1 full bath and 1 half bath, office, Library/sitting room, living room, dining room, laundry room and large kitchen with lots of cabinet space. Basement and large attic.
Open House Preview: Sunday, April 23, 2017 from 2 – 5 pm
Auction Terms for West Road Home and acreage:
- Auctioneer is representing the Seller only in this transaction
- Home is being sold AS-IS
- Seller will pay property taxes to date of closing, any outstanding liens, for a CL-100 Termite Infestation letter and aforementioned home warranty.
- Buyer pays all other closing costs including, but not limited to, attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if needed), title insurance, mortgage points and any other fees to close the transaction.
- At the close of bidding and acceptance of the high bid by the Seller, we will add a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium to the high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- High bidder will pay a ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) nonrefundable escrow deposit into Auctioneer’s escrow account at contract signing with balance due within 30 days.
Please note: This auction is not subject to any contingencies for home inspection, financing or buyer requests. You are buying this home as it sits, so bid your price on auction day!