Home and acreage in Laurens County
Approximately 13 acres on Hwy 76W
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Auction Type: Onsite real estate auction
Auction Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 11:00 am
Auction Location: Onsite at the property located at 8974 Highway 76 W, Laurens, SC 29360
Auction Contact: Larry J. Meares, SCAL 109 – 864-444-1321
Auction Information: Come and bid YOUR price on this Laurens home and acreage
Home features: 2 BR/2BA home located on approximately 13.91 acres. 9 mobile home spaces are set up on the property with water, septic, and power poles per the seller.
- Heat pump
- LR/DR combo
- Kitchen w/island
- Large den
- Laundry room
- One car garage
- Built in electric range & oven (JennAir)
- Outside storage building
Real Estate Terms:
- Home will sell subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- On auction day, buyer will pay $5,000 into auctioneer’s escrow account – closing to occur within 30 days.
- The home sells AS-IS with no contingencies – the sale is NOT contingent on any type of financing or home inspection.
- Seller pays: property taxes to date of closing, any outstanding liens, and for a CL-100 termite infestation report.
- Buyer pays: all other closing costs including, but not limited to, attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if needed) and any other fees on their side of the transaction.
Real Estate Notes:
- Preview by appointment outside of published open house dates.
- Potential buyers can schedule and pay for their own home inspections at their cost.
- Complete the Broker Participation Form in the Documents section of this site.
- Submit prior to 48 hours of auction date and time.
- Show the property to your client
- Attend auction with your client
Contact: Larry J. Meares, SCAL 109 at 864-444-1321