This is an auction for the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada - all Federal and state laws will be followed and the Nevada Gaming Commission will handle the paperwork transfers of machines. We are not responsible for verifying if you can legally own a gambling machine - this is up to you as the buyer - we will give NO refunds for anyone that cannot legally own a machine that is purchased in this auction.
Each bidder will be manually entered into this auction due to gaming law differences state-to-state. You must present your DOJ wholesale/distributor license to be able to purchase multiple machines in this auction. There is a five-day hold on all items due to Nevada Gaming Commission paperwork that must be completed on each game/group of games. This is why we have a window between the end of the auction and pickup.
The machines in this auction are illegal in Connecticut, Hawaii, Nebraska, South Carolina and Tennessee. No bidders from these states will be allowed entry into this auction unless you fax us your DOJ wholesaler/distributor license to 800-295-8758.
IF YOU MUST HAVE YOUR GAMES BEFORE SCHEDULED PICKUP - YOU MUST CONTACT US AT 864-444-5361 - the Special Agent from the Nevada Gaming Commission must approve the fast track of paperwork. THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED FOR ANY SALE.
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. All sales final. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Auction Group has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is an 18% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept wire transfer or major credit cards only.
4. PICKUP DATES - May 21-24 from 900 am to 400 pm at 5520 N Stephanie Street, Las Vegas, NV - if you need shipping or packaging of items it is YOUR responsibility to handle this and schedule these with your packer/shipper/transporter. We are NOT responsible for any pickup of items, shipping of items or transport of items.
4a. ABANDONMENT - any items left after published May pickup dates will be deemed abandoned and NO REFUNDS will be given.
5. We utilize a soft closing where items will close throughout the auction instead of at one time. You can continue to bid on any item until the clock winds down... and if you bid within the last minute of the items countdown, the item will go into extended bidding until the last bid is placed.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Meares Auction Group and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.