Auction Type: Live onsite auction with online simulcast bidding (click here for online bidding information)
Auction Date: May 29th at 5:00 PM - click for a video tour
Preview: By appointment or from 3:30 - 5:00 on the day of auction.
Auction contact: Darron Meares - 864-444-5361
Home Features: 3700 +/- square foot home situated on six acres of property located 2.2 miles from Interstate 85 in Anderson County. The home is located in Anderson School District One and is zoned for Wren High School.
- Two bedrooms on main level (master on the main level)
- Two bedrooms on the basement level
- Four and one-half bathrooms (2.5 on the upper level and 2 in the basement)
- Liveable square footage: 2411 +/- square feet on the first floor and 1288 +/- square feet in the basement
- The kitchen features stainless appliances and solid surface marble countertops
- Two decks - one off the master bedroom and the main 16 x 24 wooden deck off the rear of the home.
- Three-car garage on the main level and a single-car garage on the lower level
- Over 680 +/- square feet of partially finished storage across two rooms on the basement level
- Concrete patio leading to an 18 x 36 inground swimming pool with CoverStar cover
- Central vacuum system
- Security system in place
Barn Features: Metal construction with double doors on front and rear entrance sides. The barn features an office, four stalls with sliding doors, two open stalls and loft storage with ladder access.
- The barn is 1230 +/- square feet inside
- Two covered areas on the outside of the barn: 574 and 660 +/- square feet
- Level land - fenced at the outer edge of the backyard of the home.
- Fully fenced (wooden) lighted arena measuring approximately 100' x 200 '
- Shooting range area with wooden backstop and dirt berm - approximately 150 feet in length
- 18 x 24 pole barn located on the property